• To take part in our business transformation journey towards, digitalisation, Industry 4.0, data warehouse, sustainability, intellectual property, etc.
• To be the subject matter expert on aspects such as CRM, business analytics, profitability and financial analysis
• To develop and acquire new clients and business opportunities
• To initiate marketing strategies and coordinate actions with all stakeholders
• To support management by providing analysis for evaluating new business opportunities
• To proactively develop and improve products and services
• To stay abreast with changes in the industry including relevant regulatory authorities and to determine its implications to the business and the organization’s goals
• 40% overseas travelling required
• Degree in Engineering or equivalent
• CRM and data analytics experience (data-driven decision making) preferred
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, charts, VLookUp, etc.)
• Minimum 5 years experience in business developing capacity in similar or related field
• At least 3 years experience of overseas business experience outside Asia (Americas, Europe, Middle-East, Africa)
• Proven experience in budget and revenue projection
• Proven experience in costing (manufacturing) and tender submission
• Highly organized, independent
• Excellent interpersonal presentation skills, communication skills and customer service skills
DATA PROTECTION POLICY
This Data Protection Policy (“Policy”) sets out the basis upon which Containers Printers Pte Ltd (“we”, “us” or “our”) may collect, use, disclose or otherwise process personal data of job applicants in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (“PDPA”). This Policy applies to personal data in our possession or under our control, including personal data in the possession of organisations which we have engaged to collect, use, disclose or process personal data for our purposes.
- This policy applies to all persons who have applied for any such position with us (“job applicants”).
- As used in this Policy, “personal data” means data, whether true or not, about an employee or a job applicant who can be identified: (a) from that data; or (b) from that data and other information to which we have or are likely to have access.
- Personal data which we may collect includes, without limitation, your:
- mailing address, telephone numbers, email address and other contact details; and
- resume, educational qualifications, professional qualifications and certifications and employment references.
- Other terms used in this Policy shall have the meanings given to them in the PDPA (where the context so permits).
COLLECTION, USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
- We generally collectpersonal data that (a) you knowingly and voluntarily provide in the course of or in connection with your employment or job application with us, or via a third party who has been duly authorised by you to disclose your personal data to us (your “authorised representative”, which may include your job placement agent), after (i) you (or your authorised representative) have been notified of the purposes for which the data is collected, and (ii) you (or your authorised representative) have provided written consent to the collection and usage of your personal data for those purposes, or (b) collection and use of personal data without consent is permitted or required by the PDPA or other laws. We shall seek your consent before collecting any additional personal data and before using your personal data for a purpose which has not been notified to you (except where permitted or authorised by law).
- Your personal data will be collected and used by us for the following purposes and we may disclose your personal data to third parties where necessary for the following purposes:
- assessing and evaluating your suitability for employment in any current or prospective position within the organisation; and
- verifying your identity and the accuracy of your personal details and other information provided.
WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT
- The consent that you provide for the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data will remain valid until such time it is being withdrawn by you in writing. As a job applicant, you may withdraw consent and request us to stop collecting, using and/or disclosing your personal data for any or all of the purposes listed above by submitting your request in writing or via email to us at the contact details provided below.
- Please note that withdrawing consent does not affect our right to continue to collect, use and disclose personal data where such collection, use and disclose without consent is permitted or required under applicable laws.
ACCESS TO AND CORRECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- If you wish to make (a) an access request for access to a copy of the personal data which we hold about you or information about the ways in which we use or disclose your personal data, or (b) a correction request to correct or update any of your personal data which we hold, you may submit your request in writing or via email to us at the contact details provided below.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- To safeguard your personal data from unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or similar risks, we have introduced appropriate administrative, physical and technical measures such as disclosing personal data both internally and to our authorised third party service providers and agents only on a need-to-know basis.
- You should be aware, however, that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is completely secure. While security cannot be guaranteed, we strive to protect the security of your information and are constantly reviewing and enhancing our information security measures.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- We may retain your personal data for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which they were collected, or as required or permitted by applicable laws.
- We will cease to retain your personal data, or remove the means by which the data can be associated with you, as soon as it is reasonable to assume that such retention no longer serves the purposes for which the personal data were collected, and are no longer necessary for legal or business purposes.
- You may contact usif you have any enquiries or feedback on our personal data protection policies and procedures:
Data Protection Officer
Email Address: email@example.com